It was the annual Christmas Dinner and Dance last Friday and, of course, the eagerly awaited awards were presented as follows.
- Tudor Trophy - most outstanding performance - Barbara Cole
- Barrett Cup - most improved runner - Richard Bishop
- Terry Campion Vets Rose Bowl - Cynthia Ashcroft
- Shufflers Shield - Services to the Club - Jenny York
- Ron Morgan Trophy, Seniors Award - Richard Hunter
- Coaches Award - Andy Prosser
- Coaches Award - Julie and Steve Parker
- Dave Sutcliffe shield, Beginners Award - Wendy Page
- Cock Up Awards - Sue Whittingham and Clive Richardson
- Runners Runner - Mark Wilkinson
- Mens Club Champion - Pete Booth
- Womens Club Champion - Sue Burnett
- Junior award - Alex Short (awarded in summer)
As Chairman Ron Ball said, 'This year the awards were really difficult to decide, as there were so many deserving candidates for them. I am sure that you will all join me in congratulating them'.